Salary: 20-23K Basic + Uncapped Commission
Are you motivated by Money? Holidays? Nights Out? Fancy Restaurants? Do you want to work in a fun, supportive, social modern office? Do you want to work hard and progress throughout your career?
If this excites you and you’re willing to put in the hard work and the long hours, Recruitment is a career to consider, and what better way to learn than start as a Recruitment Resourcer and work your way up to the top!
If you have Sales Experience or Commercial Experience alongside a degree, it has been proven that you would be able to pick up the role fairly quickly and start making serious commission within your first few months.
Trainee Recruitment Resourcer – Job Spec
- Writing job adverts to attract self-driven candidates
- Interviewing potential candidates
- Booking them interviews with your clients
- Helping to prepare them for their interviews
- Meeting clients and enquiring about their hiring plans
- Building relationships with your candidates and clients
- Promoting the business
Trainee Recruitment Resourcer – Benefits
- Incredible Holiday Abroad incentives, last year we went to 5* all inclusive in Barbados!
- 20 days annual holiday
- 4pm finish every Friday
- Modern offices opposite a huge gym
- Monthly incentive to be won including; dinner at The Shard, Spa Days, Selfridges Vouchers etc…
- Uncapped commission up to 40%
- YR1 OTE £35K – £52K!
- Monthly Team Day Out’s; Go Karting, Mini Golf, Tough Mudder, Ascot, Water Inflatables and more!
RULE Recruitment – About Us
RULE Recruitment have been growing steadily since 2015 and now have 13 consultants in the business. We Recruit into Recruitment and Sales positions throughout the U.K, predominantly London, and work with the top 10% of businesses that we truly believe in. With one of the most competitive commission structures in the market ranging up to 40% of what you bill, one of our most successful consultants made £52k in their first year! We have a brilliant one on one and classroom training from our director who has 15 years of experience in the sector.
If you want to find out more about being a Trainee Recruitment Resourcer or think you have what it takes to be successful in the Recruitment Industry, click apply now!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!