Salary: 22-25K Basic + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Jamie Collins
Amazing opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant!
We are looking for 2018 and 2019 graduates who want to make a name for themselves within the Recruitment industry as a Recruitment Consultant. The Recruitment sector is booming currently, with a 20% increase year on year with the number of recruitment companies appearing in the UK.
Here at RULE Recruitment, we are working with a client who specialises in Financial recruitment, with a collective 25 years of recruitment experience. The company last year turned over £10 million and are constantly growing! With their consultants averaging £150k billings per annum, it is evident their extensive training programme results in their consultants becoming leading specialists within the Finance market.
What is Recruitment?
Recruitment is a Sales job. Ultimately, you are selling people to people; discovering the strengths and skills in one candidate and putting them in the right company/department. Recruitment is a commission-based role; you will get a basic salary of around £20,000 and have the potential to earn unlimited commission on top of that. The skills needed include; listening and understanding, communication, relationship building and the will-to-win attitude.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – the role
- Sourcing the best candidates through job adverts and headhunting
- Interviewing candidates, arranging interviews and prepping candidates
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients to provide the best service with confidence!
- Negotiating terms and closing deals
- Building a network and name for yourself
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – What it takes?
- Ideally commercial experience – sales experience
- If not commercial experience – 2:1 or above in a University Degree
- Strong work ethic, the ability to really push yourself to do better
- Resilient – ability to bounce back from defeat
- Ambition and drive to be successful
Perks of being a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Based in modern, stylish offices, working in a young and energetic environment
- Unlimited earning potential through competitive commission structures
- Monthly and Annual incentives – including all expenses paid holidays
- Transparent pathway for career progression – promoted as fast as your work ethic allows!
If you want to find out more, then APPLY below! Here at RULE we specialise in kickstarting your career in Recruitment
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!