Salary: Base: £20k OTE: £40k
Contact: Chris Moreau
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Money Motivated Individuals Wanted!!
RULE Recruitment are looking for motivated, ambitious Graduates and 2nd jobbers for Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancies at a renowned recruitment company in the UK.
Have you got commercial or sales experience with a problem-solving mentality and a demonstrated ability to think on your feet? Well, if you are ready to take your career to the new heights then this will be the job for you…
Established in 2003 with headquarters in London, our client operates at the forefront of recruitment consultancy globally, sourcing the best talent for blue chip companies and SMEs alike. Their focus on employee expertise and knowledge creates a level of passion, unrivalled in the market and felt by their clients helping them differentiate from all competition.
The responsibilities of your role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
They currently have several vacancies across Strategy, Procurement, SAP and Technology recruitment sectors. Predominantly, your role will deal with B2B sales in dynamic fast-paced environments during which you will be expected to:
- Identification of business development opportunities.
- Developing new business through Networking, pipe-line sourcing and posting job-adverts.
- Managing existing accounts.
- Leading client meetings and taking detailed job specs.
- Candidate match-making according to specific client requirements.
- Meeting targets and climbing sales leaderboards.
What can you expect to earn as a recruitment consultant?
- Clear and competitive commission structure
- First Year – Base: £20k OTE: £40k
- Second Year –OTE £65K+
- Third Year –OTE: £100k+
What would make you a good recruitment consultant?
- Achieved a degree with a 2:1 or successful sales experience or both
- Competitive, ambitious and entrepreneurial.
- You need to be tough (yes, I said it!) Having a strong backbone is necessary as success won’t come easy!
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken to help you deal with any type of candidate.
Additional benefits you can look forward to when working in recruitment for our client:
- Straight-forward, uncapped commission structure
- Regular incentives and rewards for sales goal completions1
- Company phone, Ride to work schemes, discounted holidays and insurance packages.
- Regular social activities (Lunches, dinners, in-house open-bars and Friday 4PM finishes) and even more!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process and prepare you for interview. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!