Salary: 22K Basic Salary + Uncapped commission
Contact: Matt Clark
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Our client is a dedicated Lifesciences consultancy with brand new offices based in the heart of London in addition to two offices in the US! On top of a collaborative and supportive working environment, they offer extensive training to ensure that you will be making commission just weeks into the job. If you like the idea of joining a rapidly expanding business who is already working with high profile clients then this could be the role for you – here are a few things to think about……
Are you a grad/2nd jobber who is looking to carve out a long-term and successful career?
Do you like the idea of running your own business within a business?
Are you looking for a working environment where you are surrounded by like-minded, competitive and ambitious individuals?
Do you like the idea of going on team nights out, company incentives and working towards many more incentives?
Your role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Writing intriguing job adverts to encourage candidates to apply
- Qualifying these candidates to ensure you understand their previous experience
- Negotiating the best possible package for both candidate and client
- Cold calling prospective clients to bring on new business
- Constantly expanding your network of both candidates and clients
- Building a name for yourself in the market
- Doing deals and earning commission!
What’s in it for you?
- Extensive training programme run by directors with 10+ years in the industry
- £22,000 basic salary with realistic earning potential of £40,000+ in Year one
- Excellent commission structure – take home up to 40% of what you bill!
- Team Socials including lunches out to Michelin Star Restaurants, trips away and many more!
- Company incentives including lunch clubs, holidays to Croatia and South Africa, vouchers for days out in London
- The opportunity to work with excellent clients like Morgan Stanley, Deloitte to name a few!
If you think this looks like the type of role that you are looking for then what are you waiting for?!
Pop your CV across to Matt and get your application moving!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, connect with us on LinkedIn!