Salary: 22K Basic + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Matt Clark
Trainee Recruitment Consultant wanted!
Are you keen to earn up to £50,000 in your first year in a graduate role?
Are you looking for a working environment where you are surrounded my likeminded, competitive and ambitious individuals?
Do you like the idea of going on team socials, company incentives and working towards many more incentives?
RECRUITMENT MAY BE THE ANSWER FOR YOU!
Our client is a dedicated technology consultancy with brand new offices based in the heart of London. In addition to a collaborative and supportive working environment, they offer extensive training to ensure that you will be making commission just weeks into the job. If you like the idea of joining a rapidly expanding business who is already working with high profile clients including major banks and financial consultancies then this could be the role for you…….
- Writing intriguing job adverts to encourage candidates to apply
- Qualifying these candidates to ensure you understand their previous experience
- Negotiating the best possible package for both candidate and client
- Cold calling prospective clients to bring on new business
- Constantly expanding your network of both candidates and clients
- Building a name for yourself in the market
- Doing deals and earning commission!
What’s in it for you?
- Extensive training programme run by directors with 10+ years in the industry
- £22,000 basic salary with realistic earning potential of £40,000+ in Year one
- Excellent commission structure – take home up to 40% of what you bill!
- Team Socials including lunches out to Michelin Star Restaurants, trips away and many more!
- Company incentives including lunch clubs, holidays to Croatia and South Africa, vouchers for days out in London
- The opportunity to work with excellent clients like Morgan Stanley, Deloitte to name a few!
If you think this looks like the type of role that you are looking for then what are you waiting for?!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!