Salary: 28-30K Salary (50k OTE)
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Have you had enough of working within a heavy KPI’d, targeted environment? Do you feel both undervalued, underpaid and unappreciated? It’s easy to stay in a company that you think is “Ok” but you are never going to reach your potential by just being OK. We want to offer you the opportunity to grow and become the best recruitment consultant you can be and reap the financial rewards.
What we expect from a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- 6-12 months of recruitment experience
- Billed over £100K at time of applying
- Someone who is engaging, ambitious and entrepreneurial
- An individual who has the natural drive to succeed and lead
- Clear future goals of what one wants to achieve within the next 5 years
Earning potential for a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- First Year – Base: £28K-£30K OTE: £50K
- Second Year – Base: £50K OTE: £80K
- Third Year – Base: £70K OTE: £100K+
(Base salary is negotiable due to the amount of previous experience and billing figures. There is also an end of year bonus depending on your billing figures through the year and once in a managerial position you will start to earn a percentage off your team)
Currently 35 people big based in the centre of London working within finance and IT. there are currently 28 billing consultants within the business with 2 £1 Million Billers and 1 £3 million biller with a flat commission structure of 20%. This is an extremely high billing environment with a £50million turnover so is looking for senior consultants who can add to this success.
Rewards offered for a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- Incentive reward trips to Miami, Las Vegas, Monaco
- 2 weekly personal training sessions a week
- Trips to Ascot and beer festivals
- Private medical healthcare
- New phone and £70 towards monthly phone bill
- Dress down days
- Deliveroo lunches to your desk
Once you have proven yourself the company offers Career breaks, flexible working options and fantastic support for parents mean that when things in your life change. 3 of our team have already had sabbaticals – they work hard but they want to look after you too.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process & prepare you for interview.
Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!