Salary: 24K Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
Legal Recruitment Consultant
Have you recently completed your Law degree?
Are you looking for a lucrative Graduate career but you don’t wish to go down the traditional career path and become a Solicitor?
Legal Recruitment gives you the chance to achieve fantastic career progression and high earning potential in a very short amount of time – you could be a Senior Recruitment Consultant or Manager quicker than you think!
This level of career progression never happens in the Legal world, yet it is very common in Legal Recruitment and it is based purely on you hitting targets and your level of success rather than the amount of time in the business.
In addition to this rapid rate of progression, you could be earning £80,000+ after just a few years in Recruitment!
The Role of a Graduate Legal Recruitment Consultant:
- Pitching to Partner & Senior level executives of Magic Circle, Silver Circle, White Shoe and boutique London Law firms
- Building relationships with high level new and existing clients
- Attracting the very best legal talent within your market
- Continually finding a balance between providing a highly consultative, specialist service to clients and candidates, whilst also selling to both parties
- Closing high-value deals within tight deadlines
- Hitting and surpassing targets to earn commission
Key Requirements for Graduate Legal Recruitment Consultant:
- A Degree from a top University
- Commercial/office based work experience – B2B sales, paralegal or consulting experience
- Highly competitive – previous hires have played sports to a high-level
- Strong communication skills
- A natural relationship builder
- Extremely motivated
- Financially driven
The Package and Perks for a Graduate Legal Recruitment Consultant here include:
- £24,000 base salary
- Uncapped commission on top of your basic
- On Target Earnings of £40,000+ in your 1st Year; £80,000+ in your 3rd Year
- Rapid career progression – you can expect to be a Senior Recruitment Consultant or Team Manager in a few years
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin starred restaurants
- Free gym membership
If this role sounds like it could be suited to your skill set and life experiences, then click Apply below and get the ball rolling to your new career!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!