Salary: $60K - $90K starting basic salary (DOE)
Contact: Casey Coate
If you are an experienced IT Recruitment Consultant looking for international opportunities, New York City is where you want to be!
I am working with an award winning company who are looking for Consultants to join their NYC office. The company has grown to over 120 consultants across the UK and is a ‘Sunday Times Top 100 Company To Work For’. They offer excellent progression opportunities with a FastTrack to Management Scheme and they have a competitive commission structure with no threshold, ranging 20% – 30% of billings.
So why would you want to be an IT Recruitment Consultant in New York?
- Higher basic salaries = bigger deal sizes
- Less saturated, larger client/candidate pools and less competition
- Good service is rewarded BIG in America; average deal sizes are double, even triple what they are in the UK
- $60K – $90K starting basic salary (DOE)
- Uncapped commission
- Relocation package including apartment deposit and first 3 months’ rent
- Visa application and legal fees covered
- 3 return flights NYC >UK each year
Now that they have expanded into the US, they are looking for IT Recruitment Consultants to join them. Does any of the below apply to you?
- Preferable 12+ months IT Recruitment experience
- Ambitious and career driven, wanting to take your career to the next level
- Track record of achieving (strong/consistent billings, strong BD skills, etc.)
- Opportunity to be one of the first in this office as they look to emulate the same success they’ve had in the UK – you need to be a real self-starter!
If you are interested in this role or want to find out more about the US market and opportunities, apply to this role. Nothing ventured, nothing gained! All conversations are confidential and non-committal.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!