Salary: 22-26K Basic Salary
Contact: Trilly Martin
Start your new career NOW as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Individually tailored training plan for each person joining the business. This company wants ambitious, enthusiastic and self-driven graduates. If you feel like you have all the skills applicable to the role, you will be able to expect your first promotion within the first 4 months from Graduate Recruitment Consultant to 360 Recruitment Consultant!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Recruitment Company
– Technology & Life Sciences sector
– Founded in 2010, they have offices in New York & Germany
– They have so much existing business that they don’t need to expand on much business development as they have so many live positions to fill!
A huge part of the job will be matching the best candidates to for the job roles available. You will be spending a huge part of your day on the phone, building rapport with clients and really finding out in-depth your candidates needs and skills so that you can ultimately place them in the right job.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Your Package
– You will receive your own training programme tailored to you in your first week
– You will have fantastic exposure to some of the top life science & technology organisations
– £22,000 – £26,000 basic salary depending on experience
– Uncapped commission structure
– 25 days annual holiday
– 4pm finish every Friday
– Modern luxury office
– Monthly lunch clubs and incentives on offer
– Dog-friendly office
The Perfect Candidate will have:
– Resilience, positivity & driven by money
– Previous sales/commercial experience
– 2:1 degree from top 100 university
– Demonstrate a competitive edge & self-motivated attitude
– A sense of humour!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Check out our latest blog https://rulerecruitment.com/find-right-cultural-fit-job-hunting/
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!