Salary: 22-25K Basic + Uncapped Commission
Recruitment is a bit like an equation:
Hard work + Personality + Resilience = Money & Job Progression!
You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to work out how to do well as a recruitment consultant. Is that you? No prior knowledge is needed, just a will to do well and succeed. Interested? If so read below about an exciting prospect we are recruiting for at the moment.
Our client is a specialist in IT, Engineering, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device recruitment. They are a dynamic, rapidly-expanding and ambitious business enterprise who are continually striving for progression and success; shown with their consistent 100% growth year upon year since 2010. They are looking for someone who is able to solve the formula above, so why not make that you!
The skills required as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Graduate Education – 2:2 or higher
- A natural sales ability
- Highly-motivated and financially driven
- Fantastic communication skills
- Passion to succeed and excel in their career
- Competitive edge
The role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Generating new business
- Producing adverts for roles
- Reviewing CV’s
- Interviewing and prepping candidates for roles
- Maintaining successful client relationships
- Hitting/ surpassing targets to earn commission
What the job offers as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Starting salary of £22,000, non-capped commission from the outset
- Salary increase within 3 months
- Top billers earning in excess of £55,000+ in the first year; £100,000+ second year
- Excellent incentives schemes:
- Yearly and monthly monetary rewards
- All-inclusive weekends away
- Overseas trips: Las Vegas, Marbella, Miami
- Working in an office in the middle of Central London
- Office bar
- Lively social scene/ events days
- Rapid career progression and even more!
If this role matches your ambitious and highly-motivated personality then you could be the individual that is perfect for this role. An exciting and well-paid career as a recruitment consultant awaits, so apply now!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!