Salary: 23-25K Basic Salary + commission
Are you interested in joining a dynamic London based, headhunting firm in the key role of Trainee Resource Associate? Supporting in the growth and development of this exciting business, this vital role is not a traditional recruitment position. Requiring a consultative and collaborative approach, drawing on market insight and research to build partnerships with clients and candidates, this position requires a bright and ambitious individual!
The role – Trainee Resource Associate:
Working closely with the founding partners of the business, this role will offer you a wealth of valuable skills and experiences:
– Undertaking market research
– Identifying top industry performers and talent pools
– Market mapping
– Meeting candidates
– Formulating competitor analysis
– Identifying and developing new client relationships
– Developing a detailed understanding of your clients and market
The skills required as a Trainee Resource Associate:
– Highly competitive, ambitious and results-driven
– Confident and tenacious
– Ability to excel in a target driven environment
– Ideally have a 2:1 degree or above and a track record of achievement
– Driven not only by money but also by a need to ‘win’
– Inquisitive, focused and engaging personality
– Ability to manage multiple high pressured projects simultaneously
– Ability to analyse and dissect business decisions
– 23-25K Basic Salary with an annual pay rise
– Competitive uncapped commission structure
– Opportunity for fast promotion to Team Leader / Manager within 1-2 yrs
– Comprehensive training and mentoring
– Exceptional working environment:
- Casual attire policy in the office
- Gym membership provided and encourage use at lunchtime
- Exceptional offices
- International company trips
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Not sure if you are ready to make the move from your current role? Read our blog to help you make the right decision!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!