Salary: £22k-£25k base with £35k OTE
Contact: Tom Spink
Trainee Recruitment Role –Recruiter Fast 50 Company
Are you working in retail or hospitality and looking for a change in career path? Are you a recent graduate looking to start their career journey? Have you ever considered a career in recruitment? If the answer is YES, this Trainee Recruitment Role could be perfect for you!
The client I currently work with specialise in education recruitment! They are very well established and have a fantastic reputation, being included in the Recruiter’s Fast 50 and 1000 companies to inspire Britain.
If you are hoping to join a company with fantastic progression opportunities and growth, they are expanding their major offices, including London, Leicester City Centre office, Manchester, Nottingham and Birmingham and opportunities have become available for Trainee Recruitment Consultants!
What’s on offer?
– £22k-£25k base with £35k OTE
– Effective training and coaching programme in the industry, to develop you into an exceptional, highly skilled recruiter
– A supportive, friendly environment focussed on your success
– Further financial incentives for hitting key milestones
– Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
– Company run functions that celebrate success
The Ideal Candidate will be:
– Confident and resilient personality
– Financially driven
– Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
– Strong communication skills
– Knowledge of the recruitment market through your own research
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process & prepare you for interview. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!