Salary: 25K Basic + Commission
Got sales experience? Wanting to be in a company that promotes growth and progression of their employees? Fancy earning well in excess of £50k in your first year? This Trainee Recruitment role could be for you!
Our client is looking for a candidate for a role in recruitment consultancy that is driven, hungry for success and has a great level of resilience to work hard and get a demanding job done. Working for a specialist boutique recruitment firm you will not just be put in front of a phone and told to dial – essentially being thrown in at the deep end – but given in-house, detailed and experienced training from some of the best recruiters in the business.
The client you will be working for are a firm who value on not just who they know but also what they know and this is shown by the fact they were 5th in the TOP 100 HOT RECRUITERS in 2019 and have continually been in this survey year on year. Experts in the world of recruitment, our clients hold 5 key values that are central to the way they work are they are; Expertise, Commitment, Fairness, Integrity and Passion – values that show that you are not just a number, but a valued employee.
The role you would have as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Generating new business
- Producing adverts for roles
- Reviewing CV’s
- Interviewing and prepping candidates for roles
- Maintaining successful client relationships
- Hitting/ surpassing targets to earn commission
Candidates should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Ideally sales experience of 6 months or more (preferred but not essential)
- Strong communication skills, with an eloquence in the language in spoken or written form
- A wealth of experience of working in a professional environment
- Drive, ambition and want for continued success
Success within the role is measured by a number of different means, a list of those is as follows, yet this is not exhaustive:
- 25k basic salary, with competitive/uncapped commission structure
- Excellent incentive programme
- Monthly lunch club/ rewards scheme
- Quarterly European travel events (Ibiza, Monte Carlo, etc.)
- Annual travel award (Las Vegas, Miami, New York)
- Top Biller prizes – phones, watches, ipads, vouchers for top retail stores
- Extensive training and mentorship programme
- Prestigious offices – right in the heart of London
For focused and career-driven individuals, this is a great opportunity to enter the dynamic and illustrious industry of executive search. At RULE, we can help make this job opportunity become a reality, so apply today, and let us help fuel your future!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!