Salary: £20-22K Basic + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Tawnie Morrison
We are looking for an ambitious Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our stylish Wimbledon offices. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and confident individual looking to start a career within the recruitment industry.
Why work for us as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- 1-2-1 training from the Managing Director who has been recruiting in the industry for 14+ years!
- Amazing potential to develop into a fully-fledged consultant – Rapid career progression with 2 promotions expected in your first 12 months.
- A fast-paced, social and challenging but supportive environment
- Starting Salary is 20k + Uncapped Commission, salary increases to 22k after first promotion (potential to earn 50k in your first year!)
- Holiday Incentives to destinations such as Barbados, Switzerland etc.
- Monthly incentives including Quad Biking, Vouchers, Lunch clubs at London’s finest restaurants and even more!
- 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and a generous amount of time off over the Christmas period!)
- Dress down culture with music playing throughout the office
- Fresh fruit, cereal and beer/prosecco fridges
The role – Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
Ultimately you will be working closely with clients to find suitable candidates for their vacancies, this includes;
- Conducting telephone interviews with candidates and face to face meetings with clients.
- Manage processes taking feedback and job specs from clients
- Objection handling and closing techniques
- Business development: Building a network of candidates and clients, and forming strong customer relationships
- Candidate generation: Attracting high-quality candidates using job boards and social media
- Making placements: Managing candidates through the interview process through to hire
Who are we looking for?
- Track record of achieving in education, sports or work experience
- Demonstration of a strong work ethic
- 6 months Sales experience is preferred (B2B, telesales, estate agency, door to door sales, etc.)
If any of the above applies to you, we want to hear from you! We are looking for down to earth, ambitious people who want to join a hard-working environment. If you want to challenge yourself, progress in your career and earn a lot of money then this could be a great opportunity for you!
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!