Salary: £20-25K Base + uncapped commission
Contact: Brooke Cooper
What you can achieve as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Control of your earnings and career progression
- £22k basic starting salary + uncapped commission (Year 1 OTE £40K)
As a Recruitment Consultant, the more you put in, the more you get out. If you work hard and put in the effort, deals will materialise from this which results in commission and career progression.
- Exposure to high-end businesses and industry professionals
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be working every day with successful businesses and professionals. Your job is to be the middleman between clients and candidates. This will give you a real insight into how businesses work and allow you to grow your network within your industry.
- Training – You will become an expert in what you do
In order to represent your business in the best way, you will be given the tools to become an expert in your industry. The company will invest in your training from day one and continue to support you and develop you throughout your career as a Recruitment Consultant.
- Fun, vibrant and dynamic company culture
You will be part of a culture that really rewards hard-work. As recruitment is a people based job, it tends to attract sociable individuals who are confident, articulate and personable. There are so many incentives in Recruitment which are there to keep you wanting to work that little bit harder…
- 5* All Expenses Paid for Holidays to Ibiza, Dubai, Las Vegas, Meribel, New York, Miami, the list goes on…
- Monthly Lunch clubs to some of the UK’s best restaurants
- Monthly competitions, top biller awards, champagne awards
- Away day trips, sports events (examples include premiership football, rugby, horse racing, go-karting, paintballing and bowling)
- All-expenses paid luxury long-weekend breaks
- Free Gym Membership
- Apple Mac Laptop
- iPhone 6 work phone
Ideal Profile of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Previous sales experience really is desirable!
- B2B sales
- Estate Agents
- Business Development
- University Degree
- Money motivated and career driven
- Proactive attitude
- Driven and ambitious
- Strong communication skills
- Confident, articulate and resilient
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to prospective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
To keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!