Salary: First Year Basic: £20k OTE: £40k
Contact: Chris Moreau
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Recruitment consultancy: UK, Germany, US
RULE Recruitment are looking for motivated, ambitious Graduates and 2nd jobbers for Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancies at a renowned recruitment company based in the UK.
Have you got commercial or sales experience with a problem-solving mentality and are a bilingual German, Dutch and English speaker? If so, take your career further with this exciting new opportunity
Established in 2011 with headquarters in London, our client operates at the forefront of recruitment consultancy globally, sourcing the best talent for blue chip companies and SMEs alike. Their focus on employee expertise and knowledge creates a level of passion, unrivalled in the market which has led them to open multiple offices globally in a short period of time.
The responsibilities of your role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
They currently have several vacancies across Networking, Information security and IT recruitment sectors. Predominantly, your role will deal with B2B sales in dynamic fast-paced environments during which you will be expected to:
- Identification of business development opportunities.
- Developing new business through Networking, pipe-line sourcing and posting job-adverts.
- Managing existing accounts.
- Leading client meetings and taking detailed job specs.
- Candidate match-making according to specific client requirements.
- Meeting targets and climbing sales leaderboards.
What can you expect to earn as a recruitment consultant?
- Clear and competitive commission structure
- First Year – Base: £20k OTE: £40k
- Second Year – OTE £65K+
- Third Year – OTE: £100k+
What would make you a good recruitment consultant?
- Achieved a degree with a 2:1 OR Experience in sales or recruitment in Networking, Information Security and Service sectors.
- Honest, hard-working individuals will feel right at home!
- You need to be tough and resilient in the face of adversity
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken to help you deal with any candidate from the freshly graduate rookie to a senior manager.
Additional benefits you can look forward to when working in recruitment for our client:
- Straight-forward, uncapped commission structure
- Regular incentives and rewards for sales goal completions.
- Amazing office space with a bar, table tennis tables, cinema room, shower facilities and more.
- Regular social activities (Lunch, Dinners, in-house open-bars) and even more!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!