Salary: £22k basic, £40k on target earnings Yr 1
Contact: Brooke Cooper
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – OTE £40K+ Year 1 + benefits!
You will be working for a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for specialising in Banking, Finance, Technology, Marketing and Sales recruitment. The company was founded by three Directors in 2008 and since their inception they have managed to grow the business to 100 people and open offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and LA (soon to be opening an office in New York too!). The company is extremely ambitious and they are looking for hard-working, money motivated and career minded individuals to join the team.
Job role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
– Business Development (researching/market mapping, cold calling businesses, meeting with potential clients, negotiating terms & conditions)
– Account Management (working closely with clients to understand them and fulfil their requirements; consulting and delivering the best industry knowledge to help them grow their business)
– Resourcing & Headhunting (advertising jobs, networking on LinkedIn, engaging candidates, finding the best opportunities for your candidates)
– Sales (selling the candidates profile and skills to clients/selling career opportunities to your candidates; closing deals)
Perks of being a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
– Starting basic salary £22k + uncapped commission
– Recruitment has the highest OTE (On Target Earnings) across the whole sales industry and you can expect to be earning in excess of £100,000 by your third year in the company
– Virgin FastTrack Training Scheme (Trainee Recruitment Consultant to Director in 5 years)
– Sociable industry with lots of incentives including weekly socials: (bar in the office, pub quiz, bowling, Friday 3pm finish), monthly bonuses: (£500 cash giveaway, theatre tickets, spa weekends, supercar race day tickets), quarterly incentives: (Michelin star lunch clubs, 2 holiday targets per year including one summer holiday and one ski holiday – locations have previously included Ibiza, Morocco, Las Vegas, Meribel, Iceland)
– 25 days holiday + 1 duvet day
– Phone insurance and £30 phone bill allowance each month
– Gym membership and private healthcare
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Profile:
We need self-starters who have a track record of working hard.
– University Degree (preferably 2:1 or above)
– Excellent work ethic (always worked since a young age/alongside studies/long hours during the holidays)
– Sporting background (proves you are active with a competitive nature)
– If you have sales experience (estate agency, b2b, door-to-door, fundraising, etc.) this will be a real benefit to you and you may be able to get a more competitive starting basic salary
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
To read ‘A week in recruitment with Alan Sugar as Boss’ click the following link http://rulerecruitment.com/week-recruitment-alan-sugar-blog/