Salary: 22K Basic + Uncapped Commission
A role that combines a sports enthusiast with sales. It is as simple as that!
Naturally, as a sporting individual, you are ambitious, competitive and you never like losing. Those traits run parallel with what it takes to be a good salesperson. In order to be the best in a sales environment you have to work hard, much like training for an important match or event; you can never give up, which naturally compliments the attitude to be successful in sport; and always strive for more – the very best sportspeople never settle for their last achievement – and that is reflected in the environment in recruitment, you always want to do better!
As a sports recruitment consultant, you will be placing candidates from middle management to Chief Executive and across a variety of functions, including Sales & Marketing, Event Management, Communications, TV Production & Distribution, Legal and Finance. A sports recruitment consultant does that through a combination of extensive international networking, headhunting and approaching the best in business to propel their careers to the next level. The testimonials of the company looking to hire are from leading chief executives of teams in the Barclays Premier League, sales directors in F1 franchises and entry-level roles in marketing for companies that represent golfers presently at the Masters.
What they require for this Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role:
- Sporting interest! Played a sport or love it!
- University Degree or sales experience or both
- Strong communication skills, with an eloquence in the language in spoken and written form
- Drive, ambition and want for continued success
- Highly motivated and financially driven
- Fast learner
What you will be doing as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Developing a deep understanding of the sports business sector and the way sports organisations are organised
- Managing and actively working on the full recruitment process from start to finish; on brief, on time and on budget
- Candidate engagement, interviewing candidates and gaining an understanding of their career history and aspirations
- Produce accurate, informative and relevant candidate interview reports and present the candidates to the client
- Ownership of the candidate experience
- Desk-based and telephone research to identify potential clients
- Playing a proactive part in the business development of new clients
- Client engagement, ownership of the client experience
- Build relationships and regularly consult with clients and candidates where appropriate, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
- Proposal creation and presentation to the client
- Full cycle offer management with the final and successful candidate
- Managing candidate expectations and managing the communication to unsuccessful candidates in order to guarantee a high standard candidate experience
More importantly what the role as Trainee Recruitment Consultant offers you:
- £22,000 base salary with On Target Earnings of £45,000 in Year 1; £65,000 in Year 2
- Up to 40% commission on all new business
- Quarterly reward trips for high-achievers to Dubai – Miami – Val Thoren – Las Vegas
- Monthly Lunch clubs at Michelin star restaurants
- Free Gym membership and subsidised commute plans
- Tickets to top sporting events
- Ability to go to top HQ’s of the best Sporting Clients and network
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment Consultant, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment Consultant, Energy Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment Consultant, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment Consultant, SAP Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment Consultant, Paralegal Recruitment Consultant Consultant, Investment Banking Recruitment Consultant, Hedge Fund Recruitment Consultant, Digital Recruitment Consultant, Media Recruitment Consultant, Marketing Recruitment Consultant, Public Sector Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment Consultant, Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultant, Bioscience Recruitment Consultant, Procurement Recruitment Consultant, Supply Chain Recruitment Consultant, Management Recruitment Consultant, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment Consultant, Change Management Recruitment Consultant, Insurance Recruitment Consultant, Multi-lingual Recruitment Consultant.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!