Salary: £22K base, £40K OTE First Year
Contact: Casey Coate
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role
Founded in 2016 the company is currently 25 people big looking to grow to 50 by 2019, based right next to Bank station the company has easy transport links from all over London.
- 3 company holidays a year – Ibiza, Skiing, and Vegas (the top 9 billers will get a private jet to Ibiza).
- Monthly lunch clubs to some of the best restaurants in London
- Running track on top of the building which is free to use
- Smart casual dress every day
- Free bar open Thursday and Friday evenings
What we are looking for in a person for this particular role:
- A graduate from a top 20 university
- Outgoing personality (will meet clients from the 2nd week so need to be presentable)
- Someone who is determined to succeed with a real drive and ambitious
- An individual with sales experience
- Someone who has played sport to a high level (1st/2nd teams at university)
Going in at an entry level you will be expected to earn £40K-£45K in your first year
Second Year (OTE): £50k-£70k
Third Year (OTE):£70K-£90K
What does a day look like in one of our graduate schemes?
- Calling candidates and scanning CV’s
- Finding new business opportunities
- Writing adverts to attract new candidates and business opportunities
- Hitting targets, KPI’s and earning commission
- Maintaining and building on relationships with clients
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!