Salary: 23K Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Casey Coate
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role
Your role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
You will be researching the market, becoming an expert in your field, meeting with existing and potential clients to build strong relationships and winning contracts to fill the positions in the companies. You will also have to find the best candidates for your clients by networking, headhunting on LinkedIn and writing job adverts. Once you find the perfect match your role is to ensure both parties get what they are looking and you close the deal. When the deal is done your success is celebrated with recognition, commission and incentives!
What you can expect from a career in recruitment:
- £23K basic salary (most graduates will earn up to £35K in their first year.)
- Promotion can come within the first 6 months – fast progression
- Number of social events – holiday targets & lunch clubs
- 25 holiday days a year
- Award-winning company – voted 100 best company to work for in the UK
- Company phone and laptop
Resourcer > Consultant > Senior Consultant > Principal Consultant OR Managing Consultant > Business Manager > Associate Director > Director
Within recruitment, there are clear guidelines of what you need to achieve in order to get promoted to the next stage within your career. First promotion usually comes within 3-6 months and thereafter depending on billing figures.
What are we looking for from an individual:
- Ideally educated to a university level but not essential
- Commercial experience (can demonstrate a strong work ethic)
- Someone who has played sports to a high level
- Focussed to succeed and contribute to the business
- Gym membership
- Private medical health care
- Cycle2work scheme
- Charity days
- Office days
- Christmas and summer parties
- Trips to Vegas and Barcelona
- Dinner at Michelin Star restaurants
- Smartphone and computer
What will your role look like as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Develop and manage own portfolio of both clients and candidates. Maintain high relationships and build on both new and old contacts.
- Constant training in order to develop your skills and learn new tool in order to progress further with your career
- Business development, head hunting, cold calling, networking etc (you will be expected to be confident enough to speak to anyone both F2F and over the phone)
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!