Salary: 25-30K Basic + Commission
Contact: Tawnie Morrison
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role
Just graduated? Or are you working in an office-based role but you are not receiving the rewards you’re looking for? Are you motivated to earn commission on top of your basic salary? Does the prospect of moving into management within a four-year time frame motivate you? What about the opportunity to move your career internationally?
Have you thought about becoming a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Located in London (Central London)
- 25-30k basic + uncapped comms. OTE £50k-60k 1st year
- Sector: Multiple Sectors (Technology, Marketing, Accountancy & Finance etc.),
- Excellent company culture- Polished, professional, hardworking
What they look for
- Top 40 University (2:2 or above)
- Examples of success
- 6 months+ Sales Experience; Estate Agency/ B2B Sales etc.
- Money Motivated
- Strong sporting background
- A desire to be the best
What Recruitment can offer a Trainee
- Provide exposure to client development
- Train you to be a consultative sales person
- Facilitate you to be in control of your earnings
- Build a successful career with the prospect of becoming a Director in 5 years
Rewards of being a Recruitment Consultant:
- 25 days holiday
- Meritocratic promotions
- Regular work trips – Ibiza, Vegas, Miami, Hong Kong
- Monthly lunch clubs – London’s best restaurant’s
- Excellent uncapped commission structure – up to 40%
- Gym membership
- Private medical health care
- Cycle2work scheme
- Christmas and summer parties
- Dinner at Michelin Star restaurants
- Smartphone and computer
Earning potential is all uncapped with no threshold, you are in charge of your own earnings therefore if you want to work hard and be rewarded for it; this is the place to be.
If you feel like you have what it takes to become a trainee recruitment consultant, please apply now!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!