Salary: 22-25K Basic + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Casey Coate
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role
About the company:
An innovative and multi-award winning recruitment agency based in the heart of London. Founded in 2008 the company is currently 80 people big looking to grow further with the best talent in the market. The company has been voted as one of The Sunday Best 100 companies to work for in the past 6 years. Currently based in London and Munich there is opportunities to move abroad is you prove yourself within the company.
Awards Won – Sunday Times Best Companies to work for, Recruiter Awards (winner), Best Company 2017, CSR initiative of the year 2016.
£22K on the basic (£25K for graduates with B2B sales experience)
1st Year: £50,000 OTE
2nd Year: £80,000 OTE
3rd Year: 100,000 OTE
Earning potential is all uncapped with no threshold, you are in charge of your own earnings therefore if you want to work hard and be rewarded for it; this is the place to be.
- Gym membership
- Private medical health care
- Cycle2work scheme
- Charity days
- Office days
- Christmas and summer parties
- Trips to Vegas and Barcelona
- Dinner at Michelin Star restaurants
- Smartphone and computer
What will your role look like as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Develop and manage own portfolio of both clients and candidates. Maintain high relationships and build on both new and old contacts.
- Constant training in order to develop your skills and learn new tool in order to progress further with your career
- Business development, head hunting, cold calling, networking etc (you will be expected to be confident enough to speak to anyone both F2F and over the phone)
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!