Salary: 23K Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
The motto shouldn’t be new year, new me… we all know we’ll be the same! But it should be new year, new job… with that you can unlock the new you! Think with a new job you get…
· More money – to do all the things you want to do!
· Better job progression – stepping up the ladder to the position you want to be!
· Better work environment – you work with these people every day, so you may as well get on with them really well!
The opportunity to ‘unlock’ the new you this year…
Successful, ambitious and ever-expanding, our client is a proven stalwart in the recruitment sector. Yet the separating element with this employer and their competitors is their welcoming and inclusive nature; where their mantra of accompanying humility with the pursuit of success has earned them the title of the Times 100 Small Business of the year winner three years in a row.
The focus at the company is that if everyone is involved in the success, then everyone will be willing to work harder to gain even more. This is evident when joining the business where 40% of the business is owned by the employees; so the more successful you and your colleagues are, the greater wealth you acquire!
What is on offer in the role as either a graduate or someone with good sales experience, wanting to develop a career in recruitment – you will have the opportunity to learn from a highly experienced and talented sales person to help build the company.
So what is needed from you to be a successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
Our client wants candidates that are looking to work extremely hard and have the right skill set in order to deliver the satisfactory service required in recruitment. Although the job is not easy, it is exciting and tremendously rewarding. The people who suit the role best are those who:
· Have appropriate B2B sales experience (at least 6 months) OR
· Good qualifications (University Degree – 2:2 or higher) OR BOTH
· Highly motivated and financially driven
· Competitive, determined and resilient
· Excellent communication skills
What Recruitment offers you?
For those who want to be successful, recruitment can be one of the most rewarding careers around. Success is based on sales, and therefore rewards are too.
· 23k basic salary, with uncapped commission
· 40k+ 1st Year OTE, 65k+ 2nd Year
· Extensive in-house mentoring and training
· Annual Ski-Trip to various destinations
· Share in the business upon starting
· Sociable working atmosphere, with relaxed dress code and a multiplicity of team events and societies (e.g. Rugby team, hockey team, etc.)
And, finally, what will you be doing on a daily basis as a Recruitment Consultant?
Once trained by a senior mentor, you will become an expert in your role as a recruitment consultant. On a day to day basis you will be doing the following:
· Developing relationships between clients and candidates, as well as, find the company new business.
· Writing adverts
· Screening CV’s and interviewing candidates
· Negotiating terms of business and maintaining successful client relationships
· Hitting and exceeding set targets
· Earning commission and celebrating your success each month!
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!