Salary: £24k basic (£35k+ OTE)
Contact: Jamie Collins
Our client is offering the opportunity for language speakers to help expand their business across offices in London and Hong Kong as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. Recruiting across the UK, Asia, the Middle East and the United States already, this client is looking to broaden their business with the help of language speakers.
With their average deal value being at £20,000+, there is unlimited earning potential for someone who is willing to work hard and seize the opportunity. Promotion can be achieved as quickly as an individual’s hard work and effort allows them too!
The opportunity is in their new, modern London offices that are buzzing with individuals all keen to make a name for themselves. You’ll be sharing lunch tables with anyone from fellow graduates to some of the most senior shareholders in the company!
What they require from you to be a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Fluent in speaking/writing German or French
- University Degree of 2:1 or higher OR 6+ months sales experience
- Strong work ethic and drive to be successful
- Exquisite communication skills and telephone manner
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Sourcing the best candidates for your client’s needs
- Managing existing clients and winning new business
- Meeting international clients
- Closing deals
- Starting salary up to £24k with realistic OTE of £35k+ first year
- Unlimited earning potential in commission, with over 50% of the company earning £100,000+ per annum
- Casual dress down offices! Perfect for the commute into London
- Structured and tailored mentorship/training programme to help you succeed and even more!
If this appeals to you, then apply below!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
To find out more about how quickly you can progress in recruitment, check out our blog post!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!