Salary: 22K Basic + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Laura O'Mahony
Here at RULE we are working with a client that is the epitome of inclusive, steaming ahead at the forefront of the IT sector and determined to provide employees with incentives, training and opportunities to progress…quickly!
Has anyone ever told you that you don’t need to hate your job? That it’s possible to go into work each day with a skip in your step and get on with your co-workers? Don’t believe me?? Well, keep reading because we have the perfect job offer for you!
Founded in 2014, the client has quickly expanded whilst retaining its staff to an almost unheard-of standard. The founders have over 30 years’ global recruitment experience, so you’ll have the opportunity to learn from industry experts.
The client is renowned for its unusual work environment – pop on your headset and challenge your colleagues to a keepie uppie contest – if your work gets done the founders are happy! If that’s not goals, we don’t know what is!
The Perks Continue….
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with our client you can expect some unreal incentives:
- Global trips – Hit a team target and jet off! Previous trips have been Dubai and LA (to name but a few!)
- Annual city break – previous trips have been Amsterdam, Barcelona and Marbella! (Did we mention it’s all expenses paid!)
- Monthly lunch clubs – hit your target and dine out on the company, ideal!
- Individual rewards – hard work is rewarded with our client. Start off on an UNLIMITED commission scheme from day one. Unheard of. Hard workers earn £40K in their first year + individual prizes as well!
Career progression as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
Our client doesn’t operate on a stringent timeframe for progression. If you’re smashing it, you’ll get promoted – simple!
Start off as a trainee consultant and climb through the ranks to senior level very quickly!
There is constant support and encouragement from seniority. It is a team environment after all!
The Day to Day
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, your day to day is varied and fast-paced. You can expect to be doing the following:
- Generating new business
- Producing adverts for roles
- Reviewing CV’s
- Interviewing and prepping candidates for roles
- Maintaining successful client relationships
- Hitting/ surpassing targets to earn commission
- You’re hard-working and you can prove it!
- Resilient and ambitious
- Team player – a background in sports is a big plus!
- Want to start a career with a collaborative company
Opportunities like this do not come around very often – our client currently has FIVE places available for trainees. Are you one of five? Bite the bullet – apply now!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Check out our latest blog https://rulerecruitment.com/find-right-cultural-fit-job-hunting/
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!