Salary: 20-22K Basic + Uncapped Commission
The recruitment firm we are recruiting for has proven their success after winning numerous awards year on year having been placed in the top 10 Sunday times top 100 best small companies to work for.
Due to their success since their inception in 2007 they have expanded globally and now have 7 offices in Europe & America and are planning on continuing their success by opening up a further 2 offices in 2018. Due to their international presence opportunities to re-locate are an option.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – What is on offer to you?
- Training (1:1 mentoring, training academy, classroom training and on-going leadership training)
- Career progression (clear progression steps to allow you to work your way from Consultant to Director level)
- Financial Rewards (Uncapped commission structure with no thresholds)
- Base Salary: £20,000 – £22,000
First Year OTE: £45,000
Second Year OTE: £65,000
Third Year OTE: £85,000 +
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Other Incentives:
- 5* All-expense paid for company holidays (Barcelona/Ibiza/New York)
- Company-paid lunches to Michelin star restaurants
- Watches for top-billers
- Healthcare packages
- Gym membership
- 750 Sq. foot Games room (Ping pong/pool table, arcade games, darts board, bar ect)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – The Role:
- Taking ownership of the entire sales process from filtering CVs, calling clients to closing the deal
- Generating leads and building your database of contacts
- Developing and maintaining relationships with both clients and candidates ensuring the best potential matches for vacancies
- Advertising vacancies in a creative way in order to attract the best calibre candidates
- Building an in-depth knowledge of your specific industry and the clients that operate within it
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Is this you?
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate a competitive nature
- Motivated by success and/or money
- Recent Graduate or Sales experience
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.