Salary: 22-25K Basic + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Laura O'Mahony
Recruitment is fast-paced, competitive and rewarding. It’s an industry where the ambitious ditch the ladder to success and hop on the elevator instead! Do you want to fast-track your career and earn £80K+ by your second year? If the answer is YES, this Trainee Recruitment Consultant role could be for you!
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you’ll be involved in the entire recruitment process.
- Winning new business
- Attending client meetings
- Writing creative ads and advertising on job boards and LinkedIn
- Sourcing candidates
- Screening and interviewing candidates
- Managing the process between the client and candidate
- Closing deals and making commission
- Building your own brand within the industry and becoming an industry expert
- Basic Salary 22-25k (depending on experience)
- Uncapped commission structure, On Target Earnings for year one between £35,000K-£40,000K
- Industry-leading training programs
- Structured path to progression from Trainee to Director
- Tiered commission structure ranging up to 45%, zero threshold
- Ski holiday
- All-inclusive holiday target (Las Vegas, Ibiza, etc)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Bonus scheme
- Dress down
- Granted equity in the business
- Private healthcare
My client is an industry leader within the Finance space recruiting individuals up to director level. The environment is collaborative and supportive, ensuring that you will have the best opportunity to be successful with this business! They operate internationally in New York, Hong Kong & Zurich with the opportunity for international travel to meet clients.
Who You Are
As a prospective Trainee Recruitment Consultant you should possess some, if not all of the following:
- Degree educated (2:2 or higher)
- Ambition and drive to be successful
- Resilient attitude
- Hard-working and money motivated
If you think you fit the bill, apply today!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!