Salary: 20-25K Basic + Uncapped Commission
Are you a recent graduate who is questioning what to do next? Ask yourself “What do I want to get out of my career?” – the reality is, we all have to work, so why not do a job where the earning potential and the career progression is truly in your hands?
Recruitment consultancy is the pinnacle of the sales market. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be selling people to businesses and businesses to people, working the client-side and the candidate side.
With clients you will be:
- Winning new clients
- Finding out hiring needs
- Negotiating terms of contract
- Calling and meeting clients
- Developing client relationships
You will then go out into the market to find the candidates to fill these roles:
- Sourcing candidates (job ads, LinkedIn, networking events)
- Interviewing and shortlisting candidates
- Preparing candidates for interviews
- Matching candidates with businesses
- Chasing feedback after interviews for both parties
- Closing deals
Let’s talk about the MONEY…
We work with a number of highbrow clients who offer:
£20,000 – £25,000 Basic Starting Salary + COMMISSION for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
1st year OTE £35,000 – 2nd year OTE £60,000 – 3rd year OTE £100,000+
Your first year is all about learning, by the end of your first 12 months you will have realistically earnt between £35k – £40k. Your second year is where you will really start to reap the financial rewards as you will be an expert in your field; most recruiters in their second year earn between £55k – £65k. In your third year you will be at a stage where you are managing your own team and therefore earning commission from their deals as well as your own – you can expect to earn £100,000+ by the end of your third year.
Getting into Recruitment, you will constantly be surrounded by hard-working, like-minded individuals who want to make something of themselves. You will be in a fun and dynamic environment, competing for 5* incentives such as company holidays and monthly Michelin star lunch clubs for the top achievers.
Is it YOU we are looking for?
- You need to be an intelligent, ambitious, social and hard-working individual. We want people who can prove they are these things:
- A recent graduate ideally with a 2:2 degree or above + a track record of achievement throughout your life (e.g. worked alongside studies, played sports, involved in societies)
- A hard-worker who has always worked since a young age – preferable in sales, b2b sales, estate agency, telesales, outbound call centre, etc.
Overall, someone who is…
- Highly competitive, ambitious and results-driven, with the confidence and tenacity to excel within a target driven environment
- Mature, confident, articulate and sociable – a good all-rounded individual
- Sporting background
- Competitive nature
If the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant sounds interesting then APPLY TODAY!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!