Salary: 20k Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Jamie Collins
Have you just graduated from University and want to make money as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
Location: Charing Cross, London, South East England
Join an exciting, fast-growing company as a trainee candidate consultant. The company have a structured training plan and the opportunity to grow and develop internally is vast as you gain more experience. With regular training, there is no need for you to have any prior experience!
Being a global group of specialists recruiting business within the Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering and Construction sectors. Their achievements include ranking 74th in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100, 600th in the Financial Times Fast Track 1000 and 25th in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for. They make it their priority to treat people well, giving them every opportunity to succeed.
Responsibilities as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant include:
- Candidate sourcing for specific roles
- Preparation of CVs and maintaining contact with the candidate throughout the process
- Creation and distribution of relevant material and job ads to help brand development
- Networking – improving candidate relationships
What qualities you need to be successful as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Good energy with a great work ethic
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Motivated, proactive and keen to learn new things
- Wanting to build a career that is successful
- Confident, financially driven and ambitious
What the role offers you as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Incentives including lunches, holidays etc.
- 25 days annual leave
- Free gym membership
- Regular company events; summer party, Christmas parties
- Several funded sports teams including football, rugby, cricket and netball and even more!
If you think this could be you, then apply immediately and begin fulfilling your potential today!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!