Salary: Base: £20-22KOTE: £40K
Great Opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Recently graduated? Looking too kickstart your career? Want to work in a trendy SOCIAL environment?
Look no further!
Based in a trendy area of Central London and established in 2010 our client is looking to expand their Recruitment Consultant team, could that be you? Specialising in Digital & Tech recruitment they are a market leader looking to continue their exponential growth. With top billers billing over £300K and taking home 25% of that figure now is the time to get involved!
If you are a driven, ambitious and money hungry individual you could be the perfect fit to join this expanding organisation.
Our client are looking to take on a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to fill a gap within their organisation, coming in as a trainee graduate you will be put through a great training programme to bring you up to speed before you know it and get you chasing those top billers straight away!
- 1 week’s intense training programme with senior managers. Learn from the best!
- On the job training and supported with monthly appraisals, to ensure your long-term improvements and development.
- Quarterly external workshops, with market leading experts sharing great insights.
- Attending national and international training conferences to gain a deeper understanding into your market and role.
Earning Potential as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- First Year – Base: £20-22KOTE: £40K
- Second Year – Base: £35KOTE: £70K
- Third Year – Base: £50KOTE: £100K+
Career Development – Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
Coming in as a trainee recruitment consultant your journey to the top is clearly defined at set;
- 0-6 Months – Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- 6-12 Months – Senior Recruitment Consultant
- 24 – 36 Months – Managing Consultant
- 48+ Months – Associated Director
Recruitment Consultant Incentives:
- Uncapped commission
- Team nights out
- Office Bar, Table Tennis and Pool Table.
- Company football, rugby and netball teams.
- Strong communication skills, with an eloquence in the language in spoken or written form.
- Driven, diligent and ambitious individual whom strives for success.
- Highly money motivated individual seeking to push OTE’s.
- Good degree from a top university.
- Track record of excelling in extra-curricular activities.
Look forward to receiving your CV and getting you on the road to finding the right recruitment role.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!