Salary: £20-25K basic + commission
Contact: Conor Coles
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – The Gherkin – £22k Basic, uncapped earning potential!
Calling all graduates and Salespeople! There is an opportunity on your doorstep in a growing company that’s earning potential is unrivaled.
The firm you will be working for is a leading recruitment agency that specialises in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Procurement, and Compliance, to name but a few. They had a growth of £66 Million last year, but that profit is shared amongst its employees very generously. Their commission structure is the best in the business and considering there are 23,000 recruitment firms in the country that is a remarkable feat. A hard-working environment, coupled with a sociable atmosphere, our client finds the perfect balance and is looking for candidates that fit in with their culture. Sound good? Fancy a piece of that very large pie? Got that work hard, play harder mentality? What are you waiting for get your application in!!!
So what is needed from you?
Our client wants candidates that are looking to work extremely hard and have the right skill set in order to deliver the satisfactory service required in recruitment. Although the job is not easy, it is exciting and tremendously rewarding. The people who suit the role best are those who:
- Good qualifications (University Degree – 2:2 or higher) or have appropriate B2B sales experience (at least 6 months)
- Highly motivated and financially driven
- Competitive, determined and resilient
- Excellent communication skills
What a Trainee Recruitment Consultant role offers you?
For those who want to be successful, recruitment can be one of the most rewarding careers around. Success is based on sales, and therefore rewards are too.
- 20-25k basic salary, with uncapped commission
- 50k+ 1st Year OTE; £70k 2nd Year and £90k 3rd Year
- Extensive, in-house mentoring and training
- Annual Ski-Trip to various destinations
- Share in the business upon starting
- Sociable working atmosphere, with a relaxed dress code and a multiplicity of team events and societies (e.g. Rugby team, hockey team, etc.)
And, finally, what will you be doing on a daily basis?
Once trained by a senior mentor, you will become an expert in your role as a recruitment consultant. On a day to day basis you will be doing the following:
- Developing relationships between clients and candidates, as well as, find the company new business.
- Writing adverts
- Screening CV’s and interviewing candidates
- Negotiating terms of business and maintaining successful client relationships
- Hitting and exceeding set targets
- Placing high-end candidates into specialist markets and earning commission from that matchmaking process!!
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!