Salary: 18-20K basic + commission
Contact: Tom Spink
Ever wondered what it would be like to work in an organisation that is the leader of the most competitive field in the working world? Somewhere success is all around you and opportunity is there for you to take it? That job is here waiting for you with a new exciting position as a Trainee Recruitment!
The company you could be working for offer a broad range of fields to specialise in, honing in on your skills as a sales enthusiast, to find you the very best position tailored for your needs. Areas such as Finance and Accounting, IT and Engineering recruitment are to name but a few areas in which you could be working, and thriving in!
Also, with offices around the UK, as well as, mainland Europe, the United States, Canada and the Middle East, our international client wants to offer positions to the most determined, bright and gregarious graduates in the country. If successful, what they will offer is in-house training to gain the skills and the requirements needed for a career in recruitment in some of the most lucrative areas in the industry; mastering how to find the best clientele as well as the finest candidates.
Our client offers world-class service to every company they recruit for and they want you to join their team and start your path to success!
The skills required as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Graduate Education (2:2 or higher) or Sales Experience (6 months or more preferable)
- A natural sales nature
- Highly-motivated and financially driven
- Fantastic communication skills
- Passion to succeed and excel in their career
- Competitive edge
The role you would have as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Generating new business
- Producing adverts for roles
- Reviewing CV’s
- Interviewing and prepping candidates for roles
- Maintaining successful client relationships
- Hitting/ surpassing targets to earn commission
What the job offers you!
- Starting salary of £18k-£20k, non-capped commission from the outset
- Salary increase within 3 months
- Top billers earning in excess of £70,000+ in the first year; £100,000+ second year
- Excellent incentives schemes:
- Yearly and monthly monetary rewards
- All-inclusive weekends away
- Overseas trips to places such as Las Vegas, Marbella, Miami, etc.
- Working in an office in the middle of Central London
- Lively social scene/ events days
- Rapid career progression and even more!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!