Salary: £22k+ basic salary (OTE £40k First Year)
Contact: Laura O'Mahony
I am looking for ambitious, money-hungry & driven graduates for my client who specialises in procurement and supply chain recruitment, for this role as Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
The business has steadily grown over the past few years and has already broken the £10 million mark in turnover, with a gross profit increase of 25% last year. Their client base consists of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 corporations as well as working with innovative exciting start-ups.
As well as being a highly profitable business, the company has won numerous awards in the past year such as: Best Recruitment Agency to work for, Best Company to work for & Best Professional Services Recruitment Agency to name but a few!
Benefits – As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with my client you can expect:
- Realistic earnings – year 1 OTE £45K, year two OTE £75K, year three OTE £100K+
- Rapid, transparent career progression
- 3 company holidays per year; Winter, Summer and Top Biller holidays (Previous trips have included Budapest, Krakow, Ibiza, Barcelona, Vegas, Cancun)
- Lunch clubs to 5* Michelin star restaurants
- Laptops and personal/work smartphones (iPhone 7s)
- 24+ days holiday per year
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly team nights out
- Free language classes for those wanting to learn a European language and even more!
Progression as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
You can expect to become a team leader in 18 months, a manager in 3 years and a director in 5-7 years. You will also receive a competitive basic salary of £22k+. OTE are £40k year one, £65k year two and £100k in year three.
The Role – Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Winning and managing new clients
- Meeting international clients
- Sourcing the best candidates and building rapport
- Negotiating terms and developing business
What’s required from you?
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with my client you would need to possess some, if not all the following:
- Degree educated, 2:1 or higher from a top university
- Strong communication skills
- Stellar work ethic
- Competitive nature
It is an incredible opportunity for anyone starting their career in recruitment to work for my client! Do not let this opportunity pass you by, apply now!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!