Salary: 20-25K Basic + Uncapped Commission
Our client is looking for immediate starters to fill the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant with either a strong sales background or a bachelor’s degree. The company specialise in PR Sales, Construction, Engineering and Change and IT Transformation.
The business has established itself as being one of the top companies in Manchester and is looking to grow with a number of new starters. The companies’ motto is:
“Choose a job you love and never work a day in your life”
Recruitment is not your average 9-5 job, what you put into the job is what you get out. The harder you work the more commission you will receive and the more you can party. Recruitment is a fun, sociable job but the company is looking for people who like to have a good time but want to progress quickly within their career.
What does a day in recruitment look like?
- Calling candidates and scanning CV’s
- Finding new business opportunities
- Writing adverts to attract new candidates and business opportunities
- Hitting targets, KPI’s and earning commission
- Maintaining and building on relationships with clients
What we are looking for in terms of an ideal candidate for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Someone with B2B sales experience.
- An individual who has played sport to a high level
- Someone who has obtained a bachelors degree with a 2:2 or higher
What kind of perks/incentives can you expect from becoming a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- £20k basic – goes up to £25K after 4 months!!!
- 25 days off a year including 4pm finishes on Friday
- 5x company holidays a year to places like Ibiza, New York and Barbados
- Luxury items ie vouchers to Selfridges and Rolex’s
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly lunch clubs and nights out
If you think you have what it takes to become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant then we want to hear from you… APPLY NOW!!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Check out our latest blog https://rulerecruitment.com/find-right-cultural-fit-job-hunting/
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!