Salary: 22K Basic + Commission
Contact: Victoria Robinson
Kickstart your Recruitment career with the professionals
Due to rapid growth over the last three years, our client is looking to expand their Recruitment team in 2019 with driven, self-motivated, tenacious individuals.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be supported by a management team with over 50 years of recruitment experience, exceptional sector knowledge and strong reputations in the marketplace. The support and training provided will bring exciting opportunities for the right candidate.
What we are looking for in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Ability to work under pressure and exceed expectations
- Self-motivated, driven, money motivated with a want to start a career in recruitment
- Be accountable and take responsibility for your actions and results and all aspects of your role
- Mature, self-assured individual who will take direction well
- Consistency in the results, communication and messaging you deliver at all times
- Always maintain resilience
What will you be doing in the role?
- Applying yourself daily, showing a great attitude, aptitude, initiative by spotting and acting on opportunities to generate revenue at pace.
- Achieve set targets.
- Source candidates from a variety of sources including company database, job boards, LinkedIn and a variety of other social media and online platforms.
- Building a strong understanding of your market.
- Attract business using sales, business development, networking and marketing techniques
- Retaining client and candidate relationships by building rapport and managing expectations
- Carry out successful client sales and service visits
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts
- Resourcing candidates for designated areas using various job boards
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client and briefing the candidate about the responsibilities of the role, the salary, and benefits
- Negotiating and offering advice on salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
£22k, plus commission and benefits
So, what’s in it for you?
- GET EXCITED ABOUT MONDAYS
- Regular parties and nights out
- Team building days
- Areas to take a break; pool table/games room & library
- A tight-knit team with big ambition
- A lot of cakes
- A fridge full of beers
- Entrepreneurial culture to “run a business within a business”
- Quarterly/Monthly incentive schemes
The grass could be a lot greener, let’s have a confidential chat.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process & prepare you for interview. Realise your potential with RULE!
Not sure if you are ready to make the move from your current role? Read our blog to help you make the right decision!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!