Salary: 22K Basic + Uncapped Commission
Like to work hard and play hard? Want to earn in excess of £45k in your first year? Enjoy a fast-paced and fun environment? Then this Trainee Recruitment Consultant role is for you!
What does a Trainee Recruitment Consultant do?
- Winning and managing new clients
- Sourcing top candidates using advertising, networking, Headhunting
- Selling, selling and more selling
- Winning deals, earning commission and celebrating your success each month!
Who will you be working for?
- An industry-leading and fast-expanding business
- A multi-award-winning Recruitment Consultancy
- A company with a dynamic and fun environment
What’s in it for you – Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Excellent starting salary of £22k.
- Excellent training programme.
- Generous and uncapped commission
- Monthly incentives (company nights out, weekends away, shopping trips, sports events, Friday’s off!)
- Gym membership
What will you need to be successful as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Strong academics – (degree desired but not essential)
- B2B sales experience, at least 6 months (Telesales, or direct B2B sales)
- An individual with a natural flair for sales
- The ability to learn fast
- Highly motivated and financially driven
- Determined and resilient
- Excellent communication skills
- A Competitive individual as shown through sporting or other achievements
- Highly ambitious and achievement orientated
Recruitment is tough but isn’t any job that pays well going to be? The great thing about recruitment is your ‘success’ is entirely down to you. The harder you work, the more success you will have. It’s a black and white industry where you will be told, bill this, we pay you that, bill that and you will be promoted to this and receive that pay rise.
To find out more about this incredibly exciting opportunity as a Recruitment Consultant, get in touch to find out more ASAP.
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Not sure if you are ready to make the move from your current role? Read our blog to help you make the right decision!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!