Salary: £20K Basic + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Matt Clark
Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultant – London
Successful, ambitious and always growing, our client is a leading organisation in the recruitment sector. What makes them stand out from the competition is their welcoming and inclusive nature; where their entrepreneurial spirit of accompanying hard work with the pursuit of success has earned them multiple awards.
The focus of the company is that if everyone is involved in the success, then everyone will be willing to work harder to progress. This can be seen from the first step through the door. In their modern offices, they have open plan desks where consultants are on the phone in a sociable and fast-paced environment.
What is needed from you?
Our client seeks candidates that are looking to work extremely hard and have the right skill set in order to deliver for their right level of service for their clients. Although the job is not easy, it is exciting and tremendously rewarding. The people who suit the role best are those who:
- Have appropriate B2B sales experience (at least 6 months)
- Good qualifications (University Degree – 2:1 or higher)
- Proven sales ability
- Highly motivated and financially driven
- Competitive, determined and resilient
- Excellent communication skills
What recruitment offers you?
For those who want to be successful, recruitment can be one of the most rewarding careers around. Success is based on sales, and therefore rewards are too.
- £20,000 basic salary, with uncapped commission
- £40,000+ 1st Year OTE
- Extensive, in-house mentoring and training
- Annual trips to various destinations
- Sociable working atmosphere, plenty of team events and societies (e.g. Rugby team, hockey team, etc.)
And, finally, what will you be doing on a daily basis?
Once trained by a senior member, you will manage the whole 360 recruitment process. On a day to day basis you will be doing the following:
- Developing relationships between clients and candidates, as well as, find the company new business.
- Writing adverts
- Screening CV’s and interviewing candidates
- Negotiating terms of business and maintaining successful client relationships
- Hitting and exceeding set targets
- Earning commission and celebrating your success each month!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!