Salary: 20k Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Chris Moreau
Looking to operate at the forefront of the Technology Sector- The fastest growing and most lucrative branch of business? If so, this Technology Recruitment Consultant Role could be perfect for you!
Our client recruits for industry leaders in niche sectors such as Artificial intelligence, Machine learning and Blockchain Technologies. This is a great opportunity to build your business within a business, getting in at ground floor to become the future leadership for our client – All whilst connecting with Executives of the fastest growing technology firms worldwide.
With a combined 35 years’ experience and having built 4 offices for the second largest recruitment firm in the UK: You’d be learning from two of the keenest minds in the industry, developing your recruitment expertise as well as your business acumen. Built in 2017, they have achieved 100% growth consistently and are looking to double their employee intake with ambitious prospects looking to jump-start their career. You will be fast-tracked to management with the view of opening new offices in the US, Australia and Asia.
The responsibilities of your role as a Technology Recruitment Consultant:
They currently have several graduate vacancies all dealing with B2B sales in a dynamic, fast-paced environment during which you will be expected to:
- Identify new business opportunities
- Develop new business partnerships
- Manage existing accounts
- Lead Client meetings and recording client requirements
- Candidate sourcing, matchmaking and pitching
- Meeting targets and climbing Leaderboards
- Become a function manager within two years
What can you expect to earn as a recruitment consultant?
Our client has an Uncapped commission structure with realistic earning potential of £35,000 + in your first year.
- First Year ~ Base: £20,000 OTE: £35,000+
- Second Year ~ OTE: £70,000+
- Third Year ~ OTE: £70,000+
What would make you a good recruitment consultant?
- On Track to achieve a 2:1 or higher from a top 70 UK university or equivalent.
- Competitive, ambitious and entrepreneurial.
- You need to have leadership qualities as you will be expected to manager others within your first two years.
- Excellent communication skills.
Additional Benefits you can expect from working with our client:
- Uncapped commission structure and annual profit share bonus
- Quick progression to Management
- Quarterly holiday targets and monthly lunch club Target
- Ambition plans for international expansion and even more!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!