Salary: £27,000 - £50,000 OTE + uncapped commission
Contact: Trilly Martin
Senior Recruitment Consultant – Potential to Relocate!
Location; WeWork (City of London)
Salary; £27,000 – £50,000 OTE + uncapped commission (no threshold)
If you have 2+ years recruitment experience, you’ll know that your profile will be nothing but desirable in the current market. This Recruitment company are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to come in and assist to drive the business forward. They have 5 offices in the U.K and one in New York, so there is always the potential to relocate at a later date if need be. They are looking for someone with 2+ years’ experience to work in their HR division on their perm team.
Daily Tasks – Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- Daily cold calling & Business Development
- Attending client meetings and winning clients on board
- Training and guiding the junior members of staff
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Creating a business plan and hitting timeframes (after first 6 months)
- Negotiating salaries
- Fantastic communication and people skills
Benefits – Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Travel or car allowance
- Company iPhone
- Early finish every Friday
- 25 days annual holiday
- 3 annual abroad holiday targets
- Supporting company culture
- Hands-on guidance from the founder/director
- Be a voice and influencer of the future business prospects
- Equity in the business
Candidate Requirements – Senior Recruitment Consultant
- 2 year + Recruitment Experience
- 2:1 degree or above from a top 30 University
- Hard worker
- Don’t give up attitude
- Positive character
- Motivation to lead a team
If you feel like this job applies to you and you’re willing to put in the long hours and throw yourself into your career, apply now! This position will be filled quickly, please do not hesitate to send over your CV.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!