Salary: 30-45K Depending on experience
Contact: Chris Moreau
An opportunity for an over-achieving Financial Recruiter to join a high-performing business in the incubator stages of building their finance practice is now on the market…Upon success, the candidate will be crucial in the implementation of growth strategies and scaling exercises with the aim of building their own team within 8-12months. Keen? Keep reading for more information!
A 35-man privately owned agency specialising in recruiting Technology and Finance professionals into private-equity backed businesses. They were founded in 2010 and have since mastered doing one thing: They employ recruiters with a track record of consistent billings (£150-£300k) and provide them with the platform and tools needed to step their game up, becoming £500k+ billers. Existing consultants average between £450K-£600K, with several million-pound billers. And their commission structure is VERY attractive.
Work hard, Get Paid, Have fun. It’s as simple as that! They’ve established an organic culture, where healthy competition and personal drive create success stories, there are no-KPI’s and rewards are big.
The Senior Candidate:
In order to apply you will need:
- 1-3 Years 360 recruitment experience in the Financial market.
- Strong billing History (£150-£300k biller)
- Experience in establishing new accounts and enhancing existing ones.
- The ability to work autonomously
- University degree preferred, but not essential
The opportunity – Senior Recruitment Consultant -Financial Recruiter:
- Increase in base salary: £30k-£45k dependant on track-record.
- Quarterly commission structure:
- £0-25K = 0%
- £25k-45k = 25%
- £45k-55K = 30%
- £55k-£75k = 35%
- £70K-£100K = 40%
- £100K + = 50%
- A warm desk, Perm and Contract opportunities.
- The chance to be on of the first consultants on the financial practice of the business (with the aim to fast-track to team leader positions).
Interested in the role? APPLY NOW!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!