Salary: 30-35k basic salary + uncapped commission
Contact: Laura O'Mahony
The chance for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join an established Finance and Accounting Recruitment consultancy in the process of developing and expanding their scope has recently become available… The successful candidate will be joining a growing team with the opportunity to diversify and set up their own division within the organisation. Sound interesting? Read below!
The company is located in West London and operates within the accounting and finance space, specialising in qualified, part-qualified and senior roles. They recruit on a perm, temp and interim basis within C+I, banking and FS. Their client base consists of boutique firms all the way up to SMEs and Blue Chip Multinationals.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant with my client you can expect:
- Attractive base salary DOE, plus an excellent commission structure, plus quarterly and annual bonuses
- A clear path to progression – hit targets and immediately get a pay rise
- Chance to be part of a specialist, professional, growing team – with the opportunity to move very quickly up the ranks.
- Warm desk
- Perm and contract opportunities
- Existing client base, some retained work, highly regarded in the financial recruitment sector.
- Works with clients such as Barclays, HSBC, etc
- Annual Ibiza trip
- Quarterly Events – ascot, rugby, etc
- 25 Holidays Days per annum
- Monthly lunch clubs
- Early finish Fridays
- Attractive commission structure + quarterly bonuses
The Role – Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Full 360 Consultant role within the commercial sector
- Developing new and existing business and client relationships via telephone and face to face meetings
- Focusing on providing a quality recruitment service by
- Reviewing CVs, interviewing candidates, presenting shortlist of candidates to clients
- Resourcing candidates using various mediums
- Building relationships with both new and existing clients
- Support and develop and existing team
The suitable candidate will need:
- 2+ years 360 recruitment experience (in the financial sector)
- Strong billing history
- Experience in developing new accounts and maintain and improving upon existing relationships
- University degree preferred but not essential
- Ability to work autonomously and drive to succeed
Interested in the role? Apply now!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!