Salary: £25-30K DOE + Uncapped commission
Contact: Matt Clark
Our client is looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant with 6+ months experience to join their rapidly expanding firm.
Having grown to 40 consultants in London and already expanded out to the US and Germany, the foundations are in place for the business to continue to grow at a healthy pace. They are already an established force within the technology sector, one of the most lucrative sectors within the industry. Their client base includes Microsoft, Sky, Marks and Spencers and many more.
Our client is looking for ambitious, driven and money motivated individuals to join their energetic, dynamic and sociable environment. Their aim is to bring consultants into the business who thrive on having more responsibility and autonomy. They are looking for people who have learnt the ins and outs of recruitment and are looking to take that next step in their long term career.
The business is known for having one of the most established and thorough training programmes on the market to help you get up to speed and adapt to your allocated market as quickly as possible!
With regular incentives, an excellent commission structure and weekly social events, the company have created a fast-paced and enjoyable working environment!
The Role – Senior Recruitment Consultant
The role you would have as a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- Business Development and networking
- Producing adverts for roles
- Reviewing CV’s
- Interviewing and prepping candidates for roles
- Maintaining successful client relationships
- Hitting/ surpassing targets to earn commission
Candidates should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Strong communication skills
- A wealth of experience of working in a professional environment
- Drive, ambition and want for continued success
The Job Offer – Senior Recruitment Consultant
Success within this role is measured by a number of different means, a list of those is as follows, yet this is not exhaustive:
- Competitive basic salary depending on experience, with competitive/uncapped commission structure
- Excellent incentive programme
- Monthly lunch club/ rewards scheme
- Quarterly European travel events (Ibiza, Monte Carlo, etc.)
- Annual travel award (Las Vegas, Miami, New York)
- Top Biller prizes – phones, watches, ipads, vouchers for top retail stores
- Extensive training and mentorship programme
- Prestigious offices and even more!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process & prepare you for interview. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!