Salary: £35-50K DOE + commission
Contact: Noémie Pavy
Our client is solely focused on the needs of their customers. They are global specialists in Financial Services and Technology recruitment and they offer permanent, retained, interim, and contract solutions to over 400 of the leading financial companies in the world. And they are actively hiring experienced an FinTech Recruitment Consultant
The Role: FinTech Recruitment Consultant
This role involves the management and development of new and existing client accounts within the financial services technology space. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Liaising and building business relationships with technology hiring managers and HR/internal resourcing managers at leading financial services organisations.
- Networking and mapping within these organisations in order to expose new recruitment opportunities.
- Deliver into released and sourced roles including reviewing and sending CVs and arranging interviews while ensuring a high quality of customer service is maintained at all times.
- Working with the leadership team to highlight where key roles need more focus and offering assistance with sourcing strategies.
- Providing salary data and market intelligence to clients, ensuring that the full knowledge within the company is harnessed
Requirements: FinTech Recruitment Consultant
- A minimum of 3 years of financial services technology recruitment experience.
- 3 to 5 years in a client-facing role.
- A broad understanding of the wider technology landscape
- Very high level of attention to detail, including having excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply below for immediate consideration!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!