Salary: 35-40k Basic + Commission
Contact: Trilly Martin
This successful Sales Technology company are looking for a Senior Business Development Executive to join their growing team! They class themselves as a start-up technology business but have had extremely rapid growth due to the desirability of their fantastic product!
Our client was founded in 2012, in 2017 the business was 8 people big, and now they are a team of 34 employees with different divisions within the company! They have over 4000 clients already, some of their biggest clients include names like; Skinnydip, Gymshark, The Hummingbird Bakery & The Chive.
Senior Business Development Executive – The Opportunity:
- £35,000-45,000 basic salary
- £70,000 OTE year 1
- A social culture with flexible working hours
- A lightly targeted environment, mainly focussing in each individual’s personal development
- 60% inbound enquiries, 40% outbound business development
- Global network of clients, many customers in the U.S.
- NOT a telesales environment
- Focus on quality over quantity, and building strong relationships with clients
- A considered approach
- Roof terrace
- Luxury WeWork office – they have their own floor
- Dress down office wear
- Free lunches on Mondays
- Team holiday incentives/social outings once a month and even more!
Senior Business Development Executive – Candidate Requirements:
- 1-2 years B2B Sales Experience (ideally in SaaS)
- Experience closing sales/deals in a business development environment
- A genuine interest in e-commerce and technology
- Engaging personality and the ability to tell a story/sell a story
- A consultative, client-facing, considered approach
- Well educated or ‘savvy-smart’
For the first month, you will solely be learning how to;
use the product, how to sell the product, learning how to present demonstrations to clients, shadowing the other consultants and calling warm and cold leads. Once you’re up and running with the ability to speak to clients confidentially and use/sell the product, you will be left to make some sales! Each client will have different needs, and there will be slightly different packages for you to sell, so there is versatility there.
Get in touch now to find out more about this opportunity! They’re looking to double in size next year, so as long as you show the right skillset and ability, why not apply for this exciting company?
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!