Salary: 25-27k + 3k annual bonus
Contact: Trilly Martin
This specialist Executive Search Firm are looking for a graduate to come in as a Research Associate to learn the business back to front, specialise in their market sector and start market mapping to find the best top calibre candidates in Europe.
They specialise in placing Chief Financial Officers (CFO’s) for scale-up, financially backed Technology firms. These CFO’s will be hugely influential to businesses by taking the company to the next level, so a very sought-after kind of candidate.
Executive Search Research Associate – The Opportunity:
- 8-man business looking to grow to 21 by 2020
- Hands-on training and sector knowledge from the Partners & Founders with ample experience in Search
- Collaborative supportive environment which inspires knowledge and personal development
- Social company culture, quarterly planned outings & drinks every Thursday
- A real opportunity to delve deep into a research role and become an expert in your field
- Luxury office in Bloomsbury Square
- Starting salary of 25-27k + 3k annual bonus
Executive Search Research Associate – Candidate Requirements:
- A 2:1 or above from a top 10 University or a Russel Group University
- A humble personality driven by knowledge and personal development
- Someone who cares about driving a business forward and quality over quantity
Executive Search Research Associate – The Role:
- Researching the market looking for perfect candidates for positions to fill
- Analysing data to find the best candidates with relevant experience
- Using Linked in & CRM systems to find candidates and keep track of what they’re looking for and when they’re looking for their next opportunity
- Learning the market, acquiring client knowledge, and keeping up with market trends
- Attending client meetings with Senior Consultants
If you feel like you have the right skillset and education to be successful in this role, please apply and give me a call asap!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!