Salary: £25-28k basic salary, with uncapped commission
Contact: Laura O'Mahony
Are you a high achiever? Excelled in academia? Do you have a fiery ambition to be successful? Want to become an expert in your field within 3 years?
My client is a leading boutique Board Development and Executive Search consultancy with a focus on Board formation in London as well as international placements. My client is an expert in sourcing high calibre candidates and placing them with the right company. 86% of candidates placed remained within the role for at least 3 years which is testament to the meticulous attention to detail and thorough approach they take to their work.
The Role As a Research Associate:
- Market mapping
- Headhunting via LinkedIn, internal databases or using industry knowledge to find key players within the market
- Pitching and presenting to clients for retained searches
- Board consultancy – forecasting market trends through thorough research and advising companies on strategies to ensure they are strong against fluxes within the market
Success within the role as a Research Associate is measured by a number of different means, a small selection of the benefits include:
- £25-28k basic salary, with competitive/uncapped commission structure
- Pension scheme
- Excellent training programme
- Monthly lunch club/ rewards scheme
- Quarterly European travel events (Ibiza, Monte Carlo, etc.)
- Annual travel award (Las Vegas, Miami, New York)
- Top Biller prizes – phones, watches, iPads, vouchers for top retail stores
- Extensive training and mentorship programme
- Prestigious offices – right in the heart of London
The Requirements – Research Associate
- University degree from a well-recognised university – 2:1 or higher
- Experience working in a commercial environment
- Excellent communication skills
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process & prepare you for interview. Realise your potential with RULE!