Salary: £30-40K DOE + uncapped commission + team override
Contact: Callum Baines
We are looking for an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant who is ambitious and wants to take a step up to a Recruitment Team Leader position. The position is based in modern offices near Aldgate station and will suit a Senior Recruitment Consultant who wants to progress to managing a team in contract or permanent Recruitment.
The business is a global Life Sciences recruitment agency with personality! The story starts in 2009 when three founders established the business based on 5 core values. Those values: Quality, Positivity, Integrity, Creativity and Success are still the foundations of the business today.
Working within 3 key brands: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Healthcare Communications, they cover permanent contingency, interim and executive search recruitment across the US and Europe.
You will be an ambitious Senior Recruitment Consultant who would enjoy working in a medium-sized company where you can make a difference and move your career forward quickly. You will be motivated and determined along with being highly competitive. This is a great opportunity for a driven individual who wants to become part of the company’s future leaders’ team.
The business has an exceptionally low staff turnover and a highly rewarding working environment, which allows employees to drive their careers forward without the difficulties and restrictions often encountered in larger companies.
In addition to a negotiable top-level salary package, you will have a wide range of benefits and the ability to earn high levels of commission and bonuses.
Perks: Recruitment Team Leader
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus (on runners, team size etc) and uncapped commission (including team override).
- A clearly defined career path, where rewards are based on performance, continuously have the ability to progress with no ‘glass ceiling’.
- Comprehensive help and support from colleagues where needed.
- A team-based working environment with plenty of team rewards and targets.
- Two extended lunches per week, two duvet days per year, birthday off.
- Company holidays and Michelin Star lunches for high achievers!
Get in touch today to find out more about this opportunity by applying or contacting email@example.com