Salary: 28-30K Basic Salary
Contact: Trilly Martin
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate to join a high level Executive Search agency specialising in Banking, Finance, Private Equity, M&A and Hedge funds.
Job Description for Research Associate
- Researching and market mapping
- Engaging with high level clients and businesses such as JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, KPMG and more
- Meeting and shortlisting C-Suite level professionals (some travel abroad is required to locations such as New York, Hong Kong and Paris)
- Learning how to present and pitch for exclusive work
- Ability to work to deadlines in a target driven environment
Personal Profile of Research Associate
- 2:1 or above from Top 40 UK University
- Track record of success (can be academically, sporting or work experience)
- Commercial experience or internships
- Articulate, personable and strong work ethic
- Career driven
- (Being able to speak multiple languages is not compulsory but would be beneficial – especially German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian)
Package for Research Associate
- Starting basic salary £28,000 + bonus (1st Year OTE £45,000)
- Clear, structured and meritocratic career progression opportunities
- Company phone
- Virgin Gym membership
- 30 days holiday
- Champagne Fridays
- All expenses paid for company incentives such as Ski Holidays, Barcelona and Barbados
If you want to find out more about opportunities in Executive Search, please get in contact with us.
At RULE recruitment we only work with the top 20% of recruitment agencies, we work on a more consultancy base and really take the time to get to know our candidates so that we place you in the right company. Getting the right company culture and fit is extremely important and with 14 years working within the industry we know that we have the expertise to do what is best for you.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!