Salary: £20K base, £35K OTE First Year
Contact: Chris Moreau
RULE Recruitment are looking for highly competitive, ambitious and results driven Graduates for Trainee Recruitment Research Associate vacancies at a renowned recruitment company in the UK.
Have you got commercial or sales experience with a problem-solving mentality and a need to win? Jump start your career by applying here and become a team leader within the next two years!
Established in 2010 with headquarters in London, our client operates at the forefront of recruitment consultancy, sourcing the best talent for blue chip companies and SMEs alike. Their focus on employee expertise and knowledge creates a level of passion, unrivalled in the market and felt by their clients helping them differentiate from all competition.
The responsibilities of your role as a research associate:
They currently have several vacancies across Big Data, Start-ups, Hedge-funds and Banking recruitment sectors. Predominantly, your role will train you to become a first-class head-hunter, able to :
- Identification of business development opportunities.
- Speaking and managing clients and candidates daily
- Managing existing accounts.
- Market Mapping
- Candidate match-making according to specific client requirements.
- Meeting targets and climbing sales leaderboards.
What can you expect to earn as a recruitment consultant?
- Clear and competitive commission structure
- First Year – Base: £20k OTE: £35k+
- Second Year –OTE £65K+
- Third Year –OTE: £100k+
What would make you a good recruitment consultant?
- Achieved a degree with a 2:1 or successful sales experience or both
- Competitive, ambitious and entrepreneurial.
- You need to be as tough as you are analytical.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken to help you deal with any candidate from the freshly graduate rookie to a senior manager.
Additional benefits you can look forward to when working in recruitment for our client:
- Most importantly, Straight-forward, uncapped commission structure
- Optional company share buy-in
- Awesome office, gym membership and dress-down policy
- Regular incentives and rewards for sales goal completions
- Company phone, Ride to work schemes, discounted holidays and insurance packages.
- Regular social activities (Lunches, dinners, in-house open-bars and Friday 4PM finishes) and even more!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!