Salary: 23K Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
So have you recently graduated with a degree from a top 40 university and you’re slightly unsure on what career path to take? Do you want to use your personable skills within an environment which is dynamic, sociable and fast-paced?
There are multiple benefits to a career as a Recruitment Consultant as opposed to other industries, the main ones being the instant financial rewards and fast career progression.
Recruitment Consultant – Overview:
- 23,000k Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
- Year 1 OTE 45,000k/ Year 2 OTE 65,000k/ Year 3 OTE 85,000k
- Fast Career Progression (two promotions in year 1)
- Tailored Training
- Incentives – Lunch clubs, all-expense paid for holidays, sporting events, 4 pm Friday finish
Recruitment Consultant – The Company:
They are the leading Technology Recruitment firm based in the heart of central London. Since their inception they have opened up a further 2 offices, one in New York and the latter in Germany. They have growth plans to open up a further 2 offices in the States in 2018/2019, which means the individuals who join now could have the opportunity to help with this project.
Recruitment Consultant – The Job Role:
- Generating suitable candidates – via job boards, networking events, head-hunting, referrals ect
- Market mapping
- Attending candidates and client meetings
- Advertising jobs roles
- Developing new business
- Building and maintaining relationships with both your clients and candidates
- Managing existing accounts
Recruitment Consultant – Suitable Candidates:
You will either be a recent graduate from a top 40 university or have at least 6months experience within B2B sales. Due to the level of clients you will be speaking to you must have exceptional communication skills.
Other personality traits should include most of the following:
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Natural hunger to be successful
- Competitive nature
- Highly ambitious
- Sociable individual
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!